- Shop By Color
- Red Gems and Jewels
- GIA 3.19 ct. Fire Opal & Diamond Ring in Platinum
GIA 3.19 ct. Fire Opal & Diamond Ring in Platinum
This beautiful ring was curated and designed by GIA Graduate Gemologist & NAJA Certified Master Appraiser, Scott Papper.
3.19 ct. Gem Quality Natural Fire Opal
• Accompanied by GIA Lab Report # 6214072154
• 13.54 x 9.73 x 6.20mm
• Very light surface scratches can be seen in reflected light.
• Did You Know?... Opals contain up to 20% water trapped inside their silica structure. Opal is an October birthstone.
Gem Quality Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds
• 0.50 ct. total weight
• F color, VS1 clarity
• 1.80mm diameter
Platinum Halo Setting
• Ring Size 6.25
• Gross weight of 13.3 grams
• Hallmarked "PLAT"
• This setting was custom made for this fire opal. It is not a stock setting.
• The ring will be accompanied by its corresponding GIA Lab Report and digital copy of an Appraisal Report, for insurance purposes.