GIA 2.03 ct. Padparadscha Sapphire & Diamond Art Deco Platinum Ring
• 2.03 ct. Untreated Natural Padparadscha Sapphire (GIA Certified)
• 0.27 ct. Total Diamond Weight
• Set in Vintage Platinum Setting (Circa the Art Deco Era)
This gorgeous ring features a GIA Certified natural, no heat Padparadscha sapphire set in an original Art Deco vintage platinum and diamond setting.
GIA Report Number 1192494270.
The Padparadscha sapphire is certified natural and is free of any and all possible treatments! It's a very attractive, soft orangy pink hue. It has a couple natural crystal inclusions beneath the surface of the gem's table, proving the stone has not been subjected to any heat treatments.
The platinum mounting is set with the following diamonds:
(2) Baguette Diamonds (G color, VS1-VS2 clarity)
(10) Round Single Cut Diamonds (G color, VS2-SI1 clarity)
Total diamond weight is approximately 0.27 carat.
Millegrain detailing is found throughout the mounting, giving it a soft look.
The setting is hallmarked ".100 IRID .900 PLAT".
Present ring size is 5.25.
Gross weight of the ring is 3.7 grams.
The ring will be accompanied by its corresponding GIA Sapphire Report.