14K Gold, Ivory, Diamond, Tiger's Eye Enhancer Pendant
This beautiful enhancer pendant features natural ivory, tiger's eye, and diamonds set in solid 14 karat gold.
The reverse side of the pendant has a hook-style bail allowing it to be hung from a chain, or from a strand of pearls as an enhancer.
The piece contains one (1) natural, organic ivory carvings that have been fashioned by hand. They have developed a nice patina and have visible crosshatch graining. The ivory measures 45 x 29mm.
The piece also contains thirty-three (33) natural diamonds that total ≈ 1.00 carat:
- Eleven (11) round transitional cut diamonds - 2.30mm average diameter
- Eighteen (18) round brilliant cut diamonds - 1.80mm average diameter
- Four (4) round single cut diamonds - 1.20mm average diameter
The diamonds average G-H color and VS1-VS2 clarity.
The piece also contains six (6) natural tiger's eyes:
- One (1) modified pear shape cabochon - 15 x 10mm
- Two (2) pear shape tablets - 9 x 6mm
- Three (3) round cabochons - 5mm average diameter
The enhancer pendant is not hallmarked, but has been tested and tests solid 14 karat gold.
From top to bottom, the overall length is ≈ 79mm.
Gross weight of the pendant is 15.8 grams (10.1 dwts).